Tuesday, October 19, 2010

If i had only 48 hours to live...

A good fren of mine asked me this question today.
"Kenneth, what are the things that you'll do should you realise that this is the last 48hrs of your life?"
Seriously, i was dumbfounded.
I heard this question a trillion times but i didn't really put much of a thought to it.

Hence, let me quote my friend's answer...

Since i don't have commitments other than my mom and dad this is what i planned to do.

0000 - 0130 - Go back Seremban
0130 - 0800 - Spend time with parents and explain to them my last wish
0800 - 1000 - Go to the airport and get the earliest flight to Los Angeles, US
1000 - 3000 - Journey to Los Angeles
3000 - 3200 - Look for my dream girl and explain to her my dire situation
3200 - 4800 - Be in the arms of my dream girl till my clock stops ticking


Some might think that this is ridiculous, while some will say it is sweet.
Well, I'm neutral. Most probably because i'm numb about this matters at the moment as my work is eating me from the inside out.
=(
Oh well... i should probably start thinking about this thoroughly.

So....
If YOU had only 48 hours to live what would you do?

Hurry!! The clock is ticking!!

p.s - until now i still dunno who's my fren's dream girl... so, don't bother asking me.