Friday, October 22, 2010

Sick

Don't you just hate being sick?


Yeah, I had been down with a flu and fever for 2 days straight.
I tell you, it ain't fun.
=(

Despite the fact that i'm sick, i still hadda drag my heavy ass to work. Well, you know, it's peak period again and i can't afford to waste a single day. It's actually due to a few reasons:

1. Datelines... uber tight datelines. If i can't meet it, then it's my "dead"line.

2. Culture... over here, no one gives a damn whether u are dead or alive. Work is work. It's not like your other colleagues are gonna lend u a helping hand should you be sick or on leave. Just a day you are not in office, that's it. The work will be "carried forward" til you are back. "Cool" huh?

And...

3. Management... they don't care how it's done. If they want something, be prepared to give them that something, FAST!

So yeah, now you see how wonderful my working life is.

Btw, it's weekend tomorrow and i hadda freakin work!
Dang it!

I need a hot nurse...


Hee hee...