Monday, October 11, 2010

Wrong Side of The Bed

Ever experienced waking up on the wrong side of the bed? Well, i did and honestly, i was really moody the whole damn day.

Reasons... unknown.

or maybe not...

Prolly it's just that i really do miss United States a lot...
:(
Last night, a good fren of mine called me up at 3am (dammit!!) and asked me whether or not i'm interested in joining his "crusade" in search of a job and better prospect in the United States.
Well, I guessed that triggered my "Missed US a lot" button.

Well, for those who didn't know, I was raised up in the United States.
Ahh... New York City, better known as the Big Apple!
I was there from Grade 1 to Grade 4 (equivalent to Standard 1 to Standard 4 here in M'sia). I still remember the name of the elementary school i attended.

P.S 152 Gwendoline N. Alleyne, Woodside, New York City.

Gosh... it's been ages and i missed every damn thing about New York!
Dammit!

I missed the suburbans...I missed the culture...
I missed Chinatown...
I missed my frens...
I missed the hustle and bustle of Manhattan Island...
I missed the neighbourhood...
I missed the subways...
I missed the air there...
I missed the good food...
I missed Taco BELL!!!!
And I missed EVERYTHING...

How i wished i haven't come back to this lousy country of mine.
How i wished i've further my studies in the United States instead.
And
HOW I WISHED I'M STILL IN THE UNITED STATES RIGHT NOW!!!
Gahhhh...
I'm so emo-ish today...
FML.

p.s - All the pictures for this post doesn't belong to me. I searched them thru google images. While the pictures ain't mine, the experience does. Anyways,all credit goes to the respective owners and contributors. Thanks~!