Thursday, June 16, 2011

Busy busy busy...

Had been real busy lately with my work. And that is good! Its better than rotting my ass off over here in Hanoi with nothing much to fill up my spare time... other than online gaming.

=P

Oh well, nothing much to update at the moment. But i do admit that i'm getting addicted to this online game called Ran Online. It's an MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) where u level up your character and whoop ppl's ass when the PK (Player Kill) time is initiated.

Sweet eh?

Can definitely help in reducing stress!

Haha~!

Ran Online is nothing new to me though. Had been playing it during my university times... just that i had stopped for erm... 5-6 years? Much had changed now. When i first started out, it's still in it's infancy stage as open beta. Now, Episode 7 is coming out soon... swt! I am so outdated.

Anyways, i've reached level 151 in one month... cool? All thanks to the leveling events held recently... leveling up your character is a breeze.

Well, enough of my rants on Ran for the moment. I'm not here to drown anyone with useless informations about an online game that maybe most of the people is not interested in at all. But my point is, try to make use of your time.

Don't over stuff yourself with sleep. Sleep is just a drag in life. Try to fill up your time with something meaningful or passionate about. Like me for example, despite reaching level 151 in an online game, that doesn't mean i'm hooked on it. I still spend time reading, exercising, cooking, cleaning the house, ironing my clothes, and other daily chores. But i filled up some those extra time with online game. You can do so too! Not nescessarily with online games, but just fill up your time by doing the things that you love. Eventually, you will feel that 24hrs a day ain't enough. I wished that i could be longer though. Perhaps 36 hrs? kekeke...

So, yeah.

Stumbled upon this vid just now. Just wanna share out some laughs before signing off...



Btw, just before you all go crazy or something, the vid is fake. Just for laughs!